Sunday, February 7, 2010

what would i do..if the world end tomorrow..

what would i do if the world end tomorrow..if i know it would end tomorrow..i will :

1. go back to kuching and hug my mom..tell her how much i love her and need her..and ask for her to forgive all my mistake or whatever i did that hurt her...

2. tell my dad..im sorry i cant be perfect as he wish..and i will tell him that i love him..and thanks him for everything he did for me..coz i cant pay back all the money and energy he spend for me.

3. tell my brother..i love them so much..although we always argue over stupid things and say those harsh thing that hurt them..i never mean it..they are the best brother that i ever had..there's no one can replace all of them...

4. i want all my family stay together and wait for the time that world will end...

5. tell HIM that i love him, tell him what i feel and asked him whether he feel the same thing that i feel...

6. i will find all my friends especially my best friends and tell them i love them and thanks coz being my friends...

7. eat choki2 as much as i can...

8. sleep and ask my mom hug me like everything will be fine..

9. update all my account such as..this blog..facebook..ym..update my status that my account will be stop..that the last time i will be online...

10. last but not least...berdoa and beharap Allah akan ampunkan suma dosa2 aku...and terima suma amalan and ibadat aku selama aku benafas di dunia tok..

No comments: