Sunday, May 9, 2010

aku dah besar

yes..aku dah besar
but for my dad..im not..
i know that..
i know he still see me as his little daughter..
yg salu teman nya main tennis..tgok men bola..
tdo kat pangkuk nya...kiss him...
taught me to count 1-100...A-Z
make sure im finish my homework before sleep..
buy me a present for something that i achieve..
belikan mainan..buy me dress..
every year he's never forget my birthday..
when i was a little girl..my birthday bash is the day that i always can't wait..
sbb kazen2 aku akn dtng...
and of course birthday present..the most important thing..
bila aku baru pndai masak..
wpun masakan aku hangus..sik sdp..he's the one that will finished it and pretend like it is delicious..
nya akan puji..masakan aku..
byk nasihat nya beri..motivasi nya berik
he's the main reason why i am here rite now..
tapi suma ya dah berlalu...
aku dah besar...
when i grow up..i've made a lot of mistake..
that broke his heart..
trutama time skolah menengah.there's a lot misunderstanding between us..
i hate it..n i really regret it..
apa yang aku lakukan nek tok..suma untuk gembirakan hati bapak aku..
coz i love him..
this is the way for me to thanks for everything he have done to me

No comments: